Matthew Smith New York
Designer at Louise Fili Ltd. ☞ mattymatt.co ☜Pro More
Type Thursday NYC One of the first things I did when I moved to New York was go to Type Thursday. At first, I had no clue what to expect and I honestly wasn't sure w...
The Singing Company Fun lettering action for The Singing Company that'll go on the back of some varsity jackets. I've attached the framework for those that are intere...
01. DAMN. by Kendrick Lamar Coming in at number one, we've got King Kendrick 🙌🏼 I know that many people don't think this album necessarily compares to To Pimp A Butterfly, bu...
02. & I'm Fine Today by Susto In 1951, Alan Watts wrote “If the universe is meaningless, so is the statement that it is so… The meaning and purpose of dancing is the dance.” I b...
03. Face Your Fear by Curtis Harding Within the first 9 days of its release, I had listened to this album 96 times. That means I spent nearly half of my day, every day, listening to th...
04. I Will Rise If you’ve never heard of Lost Dog Street Band or of Benjamin Tod, then you’re in for a treat. I think it’s easy for me to say that Lost Dog is hand...
05. Daymares by WebsterX This is an extremely real album by Milwaukee based artist WebsterX. Confronting or even acknowledging our inner demons is an extremely daunting tas...
06. The Order of Time by Valerie June Okay, y’all! I’m going to finish getting all of these matches posted. The idea for this matchbook was to play on the idea of “The Order of Time.” ...
07. Flower Boy by Tyler the Creator Tyler the Creator was recently on NPR's Tiny Desk series and after finishing his set the crowd began to clap but Tyler still had more to say. He be...
08. Mattiel by Mattiel At No. 8: We’ve got Mattiel’s self-titled album. Mattiel is not only a badass designer but also an incredible musician. This is Mattiel's debut alb...
← Prev Next →