Front-End Designer + Dev Unicorn
Empirika Media Group Inc, partners with funded start-ups to bring forward-leaning digital products and services to market. We think of ourselves as partners in our client's success and focus on delivering value and innovation across product development, launch, and marketing cycles.
As an agency, we are the new kids in town, but that doesn’t mean we’re new to delivering results for start-ups and global Fortune 500’s alike. We’re built on a backbone of enterprise and start-up success with experience spanning two decades across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Our culture is focusses on design-led innovation, unapologetic creativity, insight-driven marketing and, commitment to our customer’s success.
We have immediate project-based opportunities for Design Technologists with razor-sharp front-end design and development skills. You'll be working alongside our engineering partner(s) to provide front-end design direction and be responsible for implementing HTML/CSS tweaks (skinning) to the existing app/site codebase (Bootstrap underpinnings), while building net-new front-ends. The role is 70% design, and 30% front-end dev. This is an amazing unicorn opportunity to help our most innovative clients bring their services to market.
- Comfortable leading design discovery sessions and can easily synthesize business and market requirements into a compelling vision
- Ability to design on-brand and on-trend web + app interfaces
- Experience working as a conduit between design and engineering teams
- Proficient in at least one of the following design applications: Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, or Sketch.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and have the ability to make significant code-level changes - Ability to hand-code html/css will be required.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Ability to self-manage
- Expert at managing client expectations
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00-$65.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All roles within Empirika are 100% remote.