Nxchange is the first fully regulated Stock Exchange-as-a-Service that can be used by companies, stock exchanges and financial institutions for issuing and trading securities from their own web environment. By using the Nxchange platform, companies, stock exchanges and financial institutions can raise capital directly within their own communities and offer their investors the opportunity to trade shares on the secondary market of Nxchange. In addition, Nxchange has been licensed as a regulated market since 2016 and received its multilateral trading facility (MTF) license in 2018, both issued by the Dutch Ministry of Finance.
After the number of listings, investors and issuers has been expanded at a fast pace in recent years and there are still many interesting projects to come, we are looking for a UI / UX Designer who, in collaboration with Product Owner and Development, among others. team takes our product (design) to a higher level.
- You are responsible for the designs from A-Z;
- You are responsible for collecting and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- You illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps;
- You design user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets. Builds navigation buttons and search fields;
- You know how to use the latest tooling and you have complete ownership over this;
- You develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites work and look;
- You make the most beautiful graphic designs, which you present to internal teams and stakeholders;
- Troubleshoot and identify UX problems (good responsiveness);
- You make adjustments / improvements based on user feedback.
This is you
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher;
- You have 4 years of experience as a UI / UX Designer (experience within the financial markets would be great);
- You have excellent social and communication skills;
- You have an analytical way of thinking and you always go for the best results
- You are result-oriented, adaptive and you learn quickly (and never stops learning);
- You have a passion for Design and User experience and show this in the best mobile apps, mobile web and desktop designs;
- The best designs are what you go for and you are not afraid to experiment with this;
- You have a good understanding of the Dutch and English language.
What's in it for you?
- A challenging position with all the responsibilities in a fast-growing, ambitious organization;
- Good, competitive salary and conditions;
- 27 vacation days (based on a 40-hour working week);
- A net travel allowance;
- Nice working environment in the center of Amsterdam;
- Fresh fruit, a nice lunch, Friday (or any other day..) drinks and fun activities.
Sounds good? Apply immediately!
Do you have any questions? Send our HR Manager, Nienke, an email: firstname.lastname@example.org