Named one of the “Top Ten Men’s Store in America” by both GQ & Esquire Magazines, STAG is a group of menswear stores founded in Austin, Texas with brick & mortar locations in Austin and Dallas and an online storefront at stagprovisions.com. The STAG Graphic Designer is responsible for the design & production of all digital & print assets for the STAG brand. Working closely with STAG leadership to take projects from ideation to execution across all channels, the graphic designer is instrumental in building & evolving the brand aesthetic to ensure a cohesive & compelling visual language. The graphic designer balances marketing & operational goals to create an engaging & memorable experience for our customers. Ideally, we're hiring for a full-time internal position, but we're open to working with freelancers as well.
- Design & produce email campaigns, email marketing flows, & transactional emails
- Design & develop content for social media channels
- Create marketing assets for online store promotions
- Build advertising content for paid marketing campaigns
- Concept UX & UI updates for online store development
- Compile creative direction & references for photography
- Retouch & edit photography
- Design & develop all printed marketing collateral
- Design store window clings & vinyl for print & application
- Generate & update branded materials, merchandise, and packaging
- Partner with printers & manufacturers on production
- 3+ years of relevant work experience -- ideally in the clothing industry
- Expertise with Photoshop & Illustrator
- The ability to multi-task under tight deadlines while maintaining brand standards
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bonus: Illustration skills, photo & video editing experience, and retail experience
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remote positions considered.
STAG is a group of menswear stores founded in Austin, Texas with brick & mortar locations in Austin and Dallas and an online store at stagprovisions.com. STAG focuses on quality products, friendly and approachable service, and an inspiring store experience. Named one of the “Top Ten Men’s Store in America” by both GQ & Esquire Magazines, STAG offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit, and we are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, and respectful workplace environment for all employees.