- April is Autism Awareness Month; Autism Walk imprint by Epic Design & Media.
- Purchase an item bearing Nathan Yoder's Live Loud design from Sevenly, and $14 goes towards locating devices to keep children with autism safe.
- Life in Hi-Fi (Ponte Vedra, Florida) is a new social network built around hashtags. Motion Authors (Atlanta, Georgia) produced a video for the network. Dominic Flask (Wichita, Kansas) provided graphic styling and illustration and Fede Cook (Montevideo, Uruguay) handled the super-slick motion.
- Water x Fire Final Logo by Yoga Perdana
- Heyday’s business cards, designed by Rebecca Goldman
- Night rider by Tommy Doyle from a children’s book in the works
- Doggins, an adventure game from Brain&Brain, AKA David and Brooke Condolora, “about a dreaming terrier’s battle of wits with a villainous monocled squirrel”
- SpruceMail “allows you to create ads on Facebook in seconds from your existing email campaigns.” Philip Lester/Dreamen Studios handled design and front-end dev on the website and helped with branding and design work on the app
- From Patrick Johnson and Nick Rovisa: The Start, “a podcast focused on creative individuals and their growth in the industry, from the very beginning”
- Portfolio Admin for Estampable by Rafael Martin
- ustwo (the team behind our current addiction, Monument Valley) has released v. 3 of its Pixel Perfect Precision Handbook, “a comprehensive handbook on digital design covering much of our collective knowledge and process.”
- Kate Anthony’s debut novel Beautiful Day, with cover by Jacqui Oakley
We Like Time Travel.
Badass Lady Creatives
Lebanese type designer Nadine Chahine (Zapfino Arabic, above left) and web and mobile UI designer Janna Hagan (Dashboard User Table, above right) of Myplanet joined the roster over at Badass Lady Creatives.
Where’s Dribbble? Florianópolis, Brazil!
- Teaming with Fuzzco and theory11, MailChimp released its very own deck of playing cards.
- Mixpanel is offering clients a ride from Uber to its HQ to talk with support engineers. Arek Kajda, Julien Renvoye, and Mason Yarnell designed the landing page, with development by Kyle Warren.
- Yebo loves wireframing!
- Illustration by Brian Edward Miller for the Australian outdoor shop Every Mountain
Since Last Week
Patrick, Dribbble developer and rapscallion, presented to Ruby Users of Minnesota AND shared some great news. Can’t top that. We released our Gameplan Sketchbooks, a collaboration with Dotgrid.co, and published Carded, a piece exploring the intersection of magic and design on playing cards. (Lee McKenzie's Empire deck above.)
Dribbblereit, Oslo, Norway, March 27, MESH
A raucous crew gathered at MESH to kickstart Dribbblereit. Thanks to organizers Elvis Nunez and Thuy Gia Nguyen.
Celebrate the triumphant return of Tady, man of steel. TOMORROW! Tuesday, April 8, 6:30 p.m., Against the Grain, 11 Wexford Street. RSVP.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Philly Tech Week Meetup sponsored by Happy Cog, Thursday, April 10, 7 p.m., Frankford Hall, 1210 Frankford Ave. RSVP.
De Pere, Wisconsin, USA
Wednesday, April 16, 7 p.m., location TBD. RSVP.
Washington, DC, USA
Friday, April 18, 5 p.m., Whitlow’s on Wilson, 2854 Wilson Blvd., Clarendon, VA. RSVP.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Dutch Designers Guild Saturday, April 19, 3 p.m., Dutch Game Garden, Neude 5. RSVP.
Seattle, Washington, USA
Saturday, April 19, 1 p.m., Storyville Coffee, 94 Pike Street. RSVP.
Tuesday, April 22, 7 p.m., Lorong 24A Geylang. Sponsored by buUuk and 13. RSVP.
Santa Monica, California, USA
General Assembly x Dribbble Friday, April 25, 6 p.m., General Assembly LA, 1520 Second Street, Santa Monica. Sponsored by Shopify. RSVP.
Sunnyvale, California, USA
Dribbble Meetup @ Yahoo co-hosted by Dribbble co-founder Dan Cederholm and the Yahoo Design Team, Wednesday, April 30, 6 p.m., 701 First Ave. RSVP.
Have a shot you’d like considered for Replay? Send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.