The Shop is pleased to introduce The Gordon Square Texture Collection! Gordon Square is a neighborhood in Cleveland, OH. I decided to stroll along its streets, and capture as many of the useful textures as possible.
The third texture pack in the set are forty-five (45) textures captured of walls and bollards with multiple, sometimes extremely heavy, coats of paint. Time has worn these coats of paint to various degrees of advancement, with various degrees of intensity. The result is a series of textures that can be used for light aging to full on nuclear annihilation.
They also come in a multitude of formats for maximum flexibility: raster JPGs, transparent PNGs, Bitmap TIFFs, vectors...
The hero shot for the products has been made using these textures.
All in all, a set full of possibilities. I hope you enjoy them.
You can have a closer look at the set in the attachments.
- Forty-five (45) paint textures
- Non-destructive editing in Photoshop's Camera RAW feature
- Raster JPGs are 3,872 x 2,592 pixels
- Also included: transparent PNG format
- Also included: Bitmap TIFF versions
- Also included: vector versions (Illustrator CC 2019, CS6, CS3, PDF, and EPS CS)
The Gordon Square Texture Collection includes other texture packs! You should give them a try:
- GSTC - Cement textures:https://crmrkt.com/0R6X65
- GSTC - Metal textures: https://crmrkt.com/EqXdkg
- GSTC - Paint: https://crmrkt.com/wrx9Mj
- GSTC - Stone benches: https://crmrkt.com/278pqz
- GSTC - Wood grain: https://crmrkt.com/Eq7lzo
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Join us for a full day inspiration-festfor designers, June 6 2019.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.