The Shop is pleased to introduce The Gordon Square Texture Collection! Gordon Square is a neighborhood in Cleveland, OH. I decided to stroll along its streets, and capture as many of the useful textures as possible.
The second texture pack in the set are ninety-two (92) textures of metal elements: urban furniture, barriers, bollards, and more. The textures tend to range from strong grunge to extreme grunge, although there are some on a more subtle side. They present artifacts like peeling paint, scratches, corrosion patterns, and more.
They also come in a multitude of formats for maximum flexibility: raster JPGs, transparent PNGs, Bitmap TIFFs, vectors...
The hero shot for the products has been made using these textures.
Have a closer look at the textures in the attachments!
- Ninety-two (92) cement textures
- Non-destructive editing in Photoshop's Camera RAW feature
- Raster JPGs are 3,872 x 2,592 pixels
- Also included: transparent PNG format
- Also included: Bitmap TIFF versions
- Also included: vector versions (Illustrator CC 2019, CS6, CS3, PDF, and EPS CS)
The Gordon Square Texture Collection includes other texture packs! You should give them a try:
- GSTC - Cement textures:https://crmrkt.com/0R6X65
- GSTC - Metal textures: https://crmrkt.com/EqXdkg
- GSTC - Paint: https://crmrkt.com/wrx9Mj
- GSTC - Stone benches: https://crmrkt.com/278pqz
- GSTC - Wood grain: https://crmrkt.com/Eq7lzo
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Join us for a full day inspiration-festfor designers, June 6 2019.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.