Webflow and Front End developer
Webflow and Front end web developer
We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK providing an awesome revolutionary global service. Now we want to provide a great online experience and improve our onsite and post click experience.
You will take ownership of our website, which is hosted on Webflow and will be in charge of all of our marketing web performance activities. This means that you will create the first and most important impression for most of our customers that find us online.
You are an analytical, creative and intellectually curious thinker with a passion for data driven insights. You are methodical with attention to detail when developing website experiences.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our team is fully remote and distributed across the globe. This means you can work from anywhere our teams often take advantage of this by living a digital nomad lifestyle. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their employees. Our team is and operates fully internationally, we come from all over the world, currently in 15 locations globally and currently speak over 10 different languages. We truly embody an international spirit and are only going to grow our international footprint.
We are looking for a Webflow and Front End Web developer to join our Go To Market and Marketing team. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. We have built our website in Webflow without any developers and haven’t looked back, it gives us room and fast turnaround on executing marketing ideas and communicate new functionality directly and quickly to customers. However, as we grow in our scale, we need a professional web developer to build a better, more optimised web experience for our customers as well as implement new design changes and ideas as we build on our services, products and brand identity. Your role will be to develop our Webflow and front end web experience, optimize our web and post click experience, work internally with our design, product and marketing teams to implement new ideas and changes to our digital experience.
Webflow & Web development
- Create, design and implement international and localised pages for our ever growing content library
- Create and design microsites and PPC pages based on keyword and ad strategies
- Create and design website animations and effects to delight users and their experience onsite.
- Quickly iterate, publishing daily or weekly changes to the website to keep content fresh and accurate
- Optimise web pages for accessibility and SEO
- Work with marketing and design teams to maintain brand consistency across the site
- Build a responsive web experience
- Map out website journey and optimise post click experience for website visitors
- Provide guidance and design improvements for information architecture and site navigation
- Provide accurate KPI and metrics reporting against department and GTM performance targets.
- Collect and manage content and communication requests from internal stakeholders
- Work with the marketing team to develop new features and campaigns for the website
- Be data driven and look for opportunities to A/B test your decisions based on user feedback and user experience tools
- Expertise with tools such as Google search console, Google Tag manager, Google analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, DeepCrawl, SEMRush, Search Metrics, Hotjar, Fullstory, etc.
- At least 1 year of experience with Webflow
- Preferably with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience in website development and design
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Technical SEO optimization experience
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Understanding of web optimization techniques including post click optimization
- Ability to multi- task with excellent organizational skills and meticulous in work assigned
- Ability to work under a tight time-line in a fast pace environment
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for marketing, web design and web development
- Experience in Canvas, Three.js, WebGL, SVG or other web animation highly desirable
- Experience using Hubspot
- Familiarity with creative design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Invision, Photoshop and others
- Experience designing and building for SAAS is a plus
- Localisation experience
- Multiple languages
- Innovator and ideas machine