Digital Graphic Designer
Once Upon a Time Agency is looking for a creative mastermind to add value to the team. A full-time opportunity, this Graphic Designer role is located in New York. This position would be a great fit for an experienced, creative, and talented Graphic Designer in the hospitality sector (restaurants and hotels) who can contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may include brochures, emails, presentations, printed branded collateral and web/mobile sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce professional artwork at an accelerated rate
- Handle everything from sketching and visualizing to refining final assets for delivery to clients
- Concept, create, and deliver print collateral and digital experiences for evergreen and seasonal brand efforts
- Multidisciplinary thinker. You are curious to learn more about other creative disciplines and will collaborate across strategy, digital, and advertising to create memorable brand experiences for clients.
- Be proactive and enjoy creative problem-solving. Manage your time and meet deadlines.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- A strategic big-picture thinker who is also highly detail-oriented
- Passionate about and invested in your work
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Experienced in the hospitality branding and marketing world. Previous work with restaurants and hotels. Designing emails, websites, digital campaigns as well as, printed collateral i.e menu layout and brochures etc.
- Strong understanding of website design and UI ability
- A champion of great design
- Photo retouching and silhouetting
- Strong skills in typography
- A respectful, collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in design trends—as well as visual history and classical references
- At ease presenting your work and explaining design decisions
- A motivated self-starter with a no-task-too-small attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Comfortable tackling problems head-on and adapting to shifting priorities
3-4 years of graphic design experience in a creative or branding agency. Your work might be more rooted in traditional graphic design but you’re eager to learn more about creating brand systems.
You have proficient knowledge of type, layouts, and use of color with excellent typography and drawing skills and expertise using Adobe Creative Suite.
Once Upon a Time Hospitality is a full-service agency specializing in branding, advertising, graphic design and website development with offices in Santa Barbara, New York, and Las Vegas. We love what we do, and our work is impactful. Once Upon a Time works with a high-profile list of prominent clients in hospitality, nightlife, gaming, luxury, retail, and entertainment.
For more information, please visit www.onceuponatime.agency