Graphic Designer & Product Developer
We're hiring for a Full-Time Graphic Designer! 🥳
The Wander Club (https://thewanderclub.co) is a charitable online shop for travelers. We help people commemorate their trips with unique and portable travel mementos that are handmade right here in the US. For every order placed, we donate a meal to a child in need with the help of our non-profit partner, Rice Bowls.
We are seeking a highly skilled and creative Graphic Designer who is also interested in developing our line of new products!
This is a full-time salaried position but we will start with part-time for 2-4 weeks to see if it is a good fit for both parties.
Not necessary but major bonus points if you live in Los Angeles, CA and are able to commute to our office and work in-house in our fun office space.
- Designing Creative Assets for Facebook Ads, Social Media, Website, and Email Marketing Efforts
- Designing New Products for Apparel, Pins, Patches, Posters, etc.
- Overseeing the Product Development Process w/ Manufacturers from Conception to In-Hands Product
- Working closely w/ the Media Buying Team, Social Media Manager, Email Marketing Manager, and Marketing Managers to make sure all creative assets are on brand and on time.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Retouching & basic HTML coding is a huge plus
- Be highly organized, have a strong attention to detail, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’ll need to have a keen eye and stay ahead of design trends as well as a knack for balancing a premium look with friendly appeal.
- Please attach your resume (in a Word or PDF document), and your portfolio (PDF or website link) as part of your application.
- For every year worked, get a FREE flight to most almost any country in the world! 🌎
- Casual and fun work environment w/ frequent team bonding events! 🎉
- 10 Paid Vacation Days. 🌴
- Located near exciting Downtown Los Angeles and yummy tacos! 🏢 🌮
- SNACKS SNACKS SNACKS! 🍿