Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
At Impira, we believe that technology can make the messy, monotonous, and complex melt away, creating space for meaningful work. And that’s our mission: to make work meaningful.
Our culture emphasizes transparency, empathy, accountability, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We believe that people do their best work with autonomy, trust, and support from their colleagues, and we encourage collaboration across and within departments and geographies. Our leaders empower their teams by providing transparent context, rolling up their sleeves, and coaching for long-term success.
Impira is building beautiful, powerful interfaces on top of its image and video data processing platform. Our goal is to expose the underlying machine learning and querying capabilities of our platform to non-technical users, enabling creative people to analyze visual data at scale. As Impira's Senior Product Designer, you will be joining a design-driven and product-oriented company. You will be part of a growing team of product designers and will help to shape the future of Impira’s visual design system and interface across our core product. Although you will be working on a highly cross-functional and tight-knit team, you will be held accountable for product design and shipment from beginning to end with little-to-no oversight. This requires a highly-motivated and trustworthy teammate who is comfortable with a great deal of ownership and is actively seeking to make nothing short of an enormous impact here.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional product or visual design experience.
- Design experience for a fair to highly technical enterprise product.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and/or Figma.
- Experience working with and maintaining Sketch symbols and design systems.
- Experience with User Experience testing and interaction design tools, like Principle, AfterEffects and Framer will be highly beneficial.
- A degree in graphic design, HCI, or a design related field, or equivalent practical work experience.
- A startup-player with experience at a Series-A or B company with a track-record of designing and shipping responsive web applications from beginning to end with little-to-no oversight.
- The ability to communicate design rationale with the internal team and stakeholders.
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong visual design skills.
- Someone who is actively seeking a role that holds a great deal of responsibility requiring autonomy, ambiguity and solving unknown problems.
Impira is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised Series B funding from top institutional investors and industry leaders. Our investors and advisors are hands-on and work closely with us to achieve our growth ambitions.
To all recruitment agencies: Impira does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Impira employees. Impira is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.