Plein Air is looking for a driven, detail-obsessed art director to join our growing team. The right candidate will take an active role in shaping the visual communication for our clients from digital experiences to building brands, you’ll work on a range of projects that will push your skill set.
The Art Director will play an integral role in developing brand experiences, creative content, campaigns, and new business projects. You will be responsible for digital, social, and print executions, so you should be proficient working across different media.
We are a non-centralized agency (no main office), so communication is key. We try and get together often and use videos calls a lot but our people are all over the country and generally work from home or coffee shops. We’re passionate about what we do, and are looking for new minds to support our team and our clients.
- 2-5 years of design/art direction experience
- Superior design and conceptual skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop
- Ability to create basic animations/gifs in After Effects or Photoshop
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Self Motivated
- Experience in both digital and print
- Sketch experience is a plus but not required
- The ability to respond professionally to direction, constructive critique and client feedback
Please send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org