UX/UI Designer eCommerce
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for A UX/UI designer with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in e-commerce (transactional websites) and data-driven companies.
What will be your responsibilities
- As the UX/UI Designer you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process, working in a startup like environment with a global and multi-cultural team.
- You will be in charge of leading our UX and UI efforts with colleagues and tech providers to make sure we deliver the best experience possible for our customers.
- You will be creating wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma, ProtoPie, InVision)
- You’ll be designing across our wide range of products, from which hundreds of thousands of customers trust us to give them the tools they need for their most important purchase of the year, so you can be sure that you will have an impact and opportunities to learn and develop too!
Who you are
- Is self-driven and takes full ownership of his ideas to solve challenging problems
- Is comfortable working collaboratively with developers, product owners, and copywriters
- Thrives on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- It is a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and creating elegant user experiences
- Speaks english, to be able to communicate efficiently with different providers of different countries.
- Knows his way around A/B and multivariate tests.
- Is comfortable with each part of the design process, from research to exceptional UI design, through to shipping production code
- That is proficient with HTML & CSS
- Have a proven track record as a successful UX practitioner, with mobile, desktop and most importantly responsive design experience
- Have experience with template engines to display data from the backend
- Is a great team worker and understands that design is a team challenge.
Who we are
We’re the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we’re on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives. Join us now and shape the future of travel!