Designer: UI/UX, Web Marketing
About the position:
We are looking to fill a unique position that has responsibility for shaping the RentRedi brand through design. We are looking for a web/graphics designer interested in telling the story of RentRedi and our passion to Make Renting Easy. Both sides, landlords and tenants have pains that we are addressing.
Looking for a candidate with
- Minimum of 2 years experience, and/or degree in related field
- A portfolio of interactive web/mobile work
- Experience designing web apps with rich interactions
- High degree of comfort with design principles and usability best practices for mobile, tablet and web.
- Expert knowledge of best practices and current trends in UX and web design
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Work with Head of Growth, sales and marketing understand our brand and then develop graphics that position our RentRedi as the premier solution for the 20 million DIY landlords and their 10 million tenants.
- You will be responsible for the design and management our Website, Landing pages that speak to the audience coming in to them using A/B testing to continually improve conversion rate.
- Develop workflows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity compositions to describe the user experience, and work with the engineering team to implement your vision.
- You will also be responsible for working to improve the on-boarding process for new subscribers crafting simple and beautiful interfaces that focus on user engagement and reduce cognitive overhead.
- Deliver finished and pixel-perfect designs which include graphic elements (e.g. vector images, buttons, images, icons, ).
- Develop creative elements for marketing our services through digital channels.
- Document the user experience
A Bit About Us
RentRedi is a SaaS property management platform specifically designed for the 20 million self-managing landlords and their 110 million tenants. On the tech side, we have developed the best software in the industry with a mobile-first approach. From a business perspective, our B2B SaaS model is targeted at helping the masses, not the few big property owners.
We have just completed our first raise, a seed round of $1.4 million and are building out a team that will include 3 engineers, including the CEO/Co-founder, and a 5 person marketing team, including the CMO/Co-founder, VP of Growth, Designer (could be you!), a content marketer and a customer success specialist.
Our CEO/Co-founder built a progressive web app for landlords (app.rentredi.com), an Android and iOS app for tenants (called RentRedi), and an iOS app for owners (called RentRedi Owner). RentRedi was founded from a classic moment of saying "there must be a better way" when it comes to renting. The platform is updated continuously based on landlord and tenant feedback. We are built “for landlords and tenants”, “by landlords and tenants.”
Your Mission with Us ⭐️
The Designer will execute RentRedi’s content strategy through marketing campaigns, client sales messaging, and ongoing social media management. This position is responsible for identifying opportunities to better engage with our subscribers (landlords), their tenants and the real estate community and for coordinating consistent messages via traditional PR, Web, and Social Media channels.