Senior UI/UX Designer
FineTune is seeking to hire a Senior UX Designer who has experience building/designing educational, learning or training software and had many opportunities to measure the effectiveness of design solutions. It would be ideal if you have worked on assessments (formative and summative), self-paced learning, and dynamic instruction.
The Senior UX Designer will focus on the UX/UI design and have the opportunity to significantly impact numerous applications and features in the AP curriculum for teachers and high school students in the US and international schools across the globe. The software is serving 3 million+ users. Your work will constantly be driven by end-user-focused design to increase learning efficacy and user engagement using data and usability. You will also have ample opportunity to experiment and drive ideation. In close collaboration with Collegeboard product owners, you will be ultimately responsible for delivering delightful customer experience (teachers, students, College Board and other stakeholders).
- Deliver end-to-end web/mobile product design
- Work with agile digital product design processes and methodologies
- Facilitate decision making/alignment among stakeholders and clients
- Educate/Reinforce best practices in collaboration/feedback sessions among cross-functional teams
- Understand client and project requirements
- Support your design work using all available insights including quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation, feedback, and usability findings
- Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
- Consider trade-offs with constraints and be open to continuous iterations
- Support quality assurance to educate and validate UI/UX
If you are excited to take this partake in the growth of FineTune and take on this challenge please email at email@example.com with links that demonstrate your work and a resume.Posted 10 days ago Apply Now