Mobile App UI Designer
We are looking for
An experienced visual designer with a passion for designing mobile applications. If you’re able to translate complex requirements to a strong and coherent visual app design. And you’re willing to defend your design decisions with vigour, send us your portfolio, dribbble and/or bēhance links. Maybe you can come over have a chat!
What you will be doing
- You will be creating a comprehensive design from a multi-facetted set of requirements.
- You will be designing interaction flows, wireframes, high quality interfaces, consistent modular design systems and pixel perfect visual design guides.
- You will be working on multiple apps at the same time, at multiple stages of development: from ideation, sketching, prototyping, to finalising and improving existing screens and assets.
- You will be presenting and discussing your designs in iterative sessions. And you will be working closely together with our product owners, stakeholders and developers.
- You will be working on multiple outputs, iPhone version, Android version, other devices, App Store and Play Store visuals, websites and other marketing materials.
- You will be working in a Agile / Scrum process.
- You will be working with Sketch, Zeplin, Framer and other design tools.
- You have a couple of years experience designing for mobile applications.
- You have a solid understanding of design principles like information hierarchy, layout, typography and color.
- You have a strong visual talent and a strong eye for grids, visual patterns and pixel perfection.
- You are able to deliver multiple ideas and sketches for the same problem.
- You have experience with design critiques and working in a team.
- You are able to articulate and explain your designs and ideas to other designers, developers and product owners.
- Working proficiency and strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with conducting user research is a pre.
- Experience with making prototypes is a pre.
What we offer
- You’ll be working on the future of mobility in an enthusiastic team with a very positive work atmosphere.
- Flexibility, to work from home for example, our developers for example are normally here in Almere 3 days a week (we work in a scrum model, for the daily stand-ups we use Slack).
- After 1 year, you can participate in our Employee Participation Scheme, which gives you to possibility to acquire equity in our company.
Who we are
We at Innovactory believe that future mobility is going to be shaped by global megatrends like urbanization, pollution, congestion and connectivity. These trends will revolutionize the way we currently look at mobility and personal mobility in particular. It’s going to change the entire way how we travel from A to B and that change will be creating a whole new ecosystem of personal mobility. It’s an opportunity to improve the way people move, both for the individual and for society.
We at Innovactory are going to support travellers around the world during their daily commute, frequent trips and journeys to every destination. We believe that people across the globe can benefit from proactive, context aware messages from mobile personal assistants in the palm of their hand.
We at Innovactory created TimesUpp that transforms a user’s calendar into the perfect travel assistant. TimesUpp has proven to be a successful instrument to influence car drivers. It’s a tool, which helps drivers to find smarter alternative routes and seduce them to postpone their trips during congestion periods or make use of alternative transport means. The result: happy customers and a better distribution of traffic, which leads to less congestion.
We are well-funded and making profit since the day we have started. This means no VC involvement; we decide what we want to build. The team has doubled in size in the last 12 months and are on the verge of the European expansion of our flagship product TimesUpp.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now