Web Designer / Front End Developer
Love to design & build websites, sick of small minded clients?
Designing and maintaining websites that generate new leads for clients can be loads of fun. The only problem is most small business clients think they know more about what their site should look like and how it should work than you. Or if you work for a big company, your limited by corporate constraints.
At MedPB we see things differently. We see our web design team as experts who tell clients what to do instead of the other way around. At MedPB you’ll have a high degree of autonomy and be: designing, building and maintaining client websites and landing pages, Additional tasks include maintaining our company websites, editing powerpoints, creating / editing videos, and coming up with great ideas.
- Evaluate client website requests and implement solutions based on best practices and team input
- Respond to client and team questions promptly in a professional manner
- Perform quality checks on client websites before or after launch to ensure design and web development standards are upheld
- Create new landing pages and or websites for clients based on our custom wordpress themes
- Create and edit educational and promotional materials (videos, presentations, banner ads, etc) for MedPB
- Understand and represent the MedPB brand in all aspects of your role
- Excels at website design and in particular typography to create optimize conversions for responsive sites
- Experience selecting and creating visual content for the web
- Ability to identify and communicate new priorities and challenges to team members
- Excels at ideation and collaborating with team members
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
All employees work remote from their home offices - that would include you! You won’t have to feel guilty about running to the doctor or picking up a friend from the airport. When we say the team has flexible scheduling - we actually mean it. You’ll be able to set your own schedule, of course, this high degree of flexibility comes with a high degree of responsibility.
You’ll be expected to be available 40 hours a week during standard business hours. We encourage team members to adjust this schedule by starting earlier or staying later, so they can take a break in the middle of the day, go to the gym, get outside for a walk, or take care of anything else to stay sane and happy. Many team members plan their work hours around their families’ schedules.
- Competitive salary
- An actual flexible work schedule
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
Thanks to our focus on relationships and results, we're growing quickly. Our digital marketing services include websites, SEO, PPC, and review management software.
If you're one of those people who lives to work and have fun, likes to continuously challenge yourself, excels at collaboration, wants to work with a dynamic team who are leaders in medical marketing and can handle a flexible schedule —talk to us.
TO APPLY: Please include a link to your website or portfolio ideally showcasing typography, image manipulation, web design, and video editing.Posted 26 days ago Apply Now