Sr. Interactive Designer (Contractor)
As a member of the Brand Studio Interactive Team, you will design content and landing pages for logged-out marketing pages on dropbox.com, particularly for Dropbox’s product launches, under the direction of an Associate Creative Director.
You have a successful background in graphic design and art direction for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands; a strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing creative solutions.
You are a self starter who will work closely with Brand Studio producers, engineers, stakeholders, and other designers to produce thought-out design solutions and interactive concepts for landing pages and marketing pages for product launches.
Your experience in graphic design, user experience, and interface design results in unique ideas and world-class creative solutions. You are proactive in collaborating with others. You understand how to balance user needs and accessibility with your outstanding sense of design and incredible eye for detail.
Although not required, your skills in motion graphics, prototyping, and others are greatly appreciated and preferred.
- You have at least 5 to 7 years extensive(preferablyagency) experience specializing in visual design for digital campaigns and web with excellent understanding of technical possibilities and limitations.
- You are a master in design software including, but not limited to, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have experience in advertising, marketing, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion and/or new media communication.
- You have expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, graphic design, Corporate ID, interactive, and collateral.
- You have knowledge of the requirements of the creative process including typical time and resources needed to produce with efficiency quality work on time, and to specification.
- You enjoy working with a team and sharing ideas
- You have strong foundational design skills beyond the screen—typography, branding, print, layout
- You have a strong grasp of interface-design skills—You understand the impact of motion, viewport sizes, etc.
- Accountable for successful conception and execution of visual creative direction
- Regularly reviews creative work with the group’s ACD to get feedback on direction, and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities in the group.
- Delivers the art direction of an interactive project, from concept through to code
- Develops innovative and on-strategy designs and experiences that meet the objectives of the assignment
- Solves problems conceptually in collaboration with the broader interactive team, including writers, UX designers, creative technologists, and developers
- Presents persuasively and clearly articulating design rationale
- Communicates effectively — verbally and in writing — with other creatives and product managers, engendering trust and respect
- Manages the work of interactive designers and art directs photographers and illustrators as necessary