We are a handcrafted leather goods company based in Huntsville, AL. Our expert marketing team designs all our own print and digital media in house to include: product cards, digital ads, and even a print catalog. We value quality design. Our marketing team works alongside our production team in a restored commissary originally built circa 1920.
What we’re looking for:
The candidate should have an eye for high quality, with a portfolio that displays a range of project types, aesthetics and use cases. Preference for candidates with a background in heritage Americana style. You should have a track record of success delivering high quality work on schedule, and should enjoy collaborating as a part of a fast moving team. Flexibility and wearing many hats are key traits to be successful in this role.
- 4+ years’ experience as a designer in an agency, studio or internal creative department.
- Design fluency and demonstrated sense of style and smarts
- Develops graphics and visual images for marketing materials, packaging, logos, etc.
- Ability to collaborate throughout the length of project, from conception to completion, including feedback, art direction and time management.
- Enthusiastic about an iterative creative process, and comfortable working in lean teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail.
- Independent and self-motivated, thrives on small teams with a high degree of autonomy
- Basic web design experience using Shopify or another similar website platforms
- Great writer and communicator especially with marketing copy experience preferred
- Please include resume and link to portfolio.
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
*IMPORTANT* - TO APPLY:
We are a family business and VERY selective in our hiring process. If you are interested in this position please tell us why you think you would be a good fit at Holtz Leather Co in the form of a cover letter. hint: character matters. Also, please include a link to your social media account ie. facebook or instagram.Posted 16 days ago Apply Now