Do you want to love what you do at work? Do you want to make a difference, an impact, transform people’s lives? Do you want to work with a team that believes in disrupting the normal, boring and average?
If yes then you’re in the right place. UXBERT Labs is Saudi Arabia’s first UX, Usability and E-Commerce innovation technology consultancy and we’re growing our team to support an ambitious vision. If you’re passionate about researching user behaviour, experimenting with the latest technologies and working as part of a team, then we want you.
We’re looking for someone to start immediately so apply today and if you fit what we’re looking for we’ll be in touch straight away. Preferences will be given to those already in Saudi Arabia.
UX / UI Visual Designer Key Responsibilities:
- Create high quality visual designs for new and existing websites, apps and other digital experiences
- Transforming and developing wireframes into engaging digital designs
- Defining multi-platform interactive experiences that excite users
- Aligning & evolving designs with existing style guides and brand guidelines
- Presenting work to the team, clients and business stakeholders, clearly articulating rationale behind design decisions
- Deliver screens, assets and prototypes to a high standard
- Working closely with Front End Developers to ensure designs are delivered accurately and in line with stakeholder expectations
- Review and critique of commercial material in terms of brand and product fit
UX / UI Visual Designer Key Skills:
- Exceptional visual design skills and the portfolio to prove it
- Knowledge of industry standard collaboration tools (Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience designing responsive websites plus tablet and smartphone apps for iOS and Android
- In-depth knowledge of current visual and interactive design trends
- High proficiency in Sketch and Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and the implications these have on site and app design
- Ability to create cross channel UI documentation that clearly communicates all elements of an interface
- Fluent English (speaking and writing) and ideally Arabic
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
UX / UI Visual Designer Required Qualifications:
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience as a UX / UI Visual Designer
- Portfolio of work demonstrating body of design work
About UXBERT Labs
We believe in making the world user friendly. We fight for the users. By scientifically studying user psychology, behaviour and consumer economics, we innovate using user-centered design processes with the newest technologies to create beautifully designed products and services that people love to use.
How to Apply
Email your CV, portfolio and a tailored covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your covering letter should be in the email body, explaining why we should hire you, your relevant experience for the job and what you’d bring to the team. Feel free to stand out creatively, the more you do the more likely you’ll be to get our attention. Speaking of attention, in order to help us filter out spam applications and help ensure yours is read, make the subject line of your email “UX / UI Designer from Mars”. If you don’t, there’s a good chance your email won’t be opened.Posted 21 days ago Apply Now