Digital Design Coordinator
*MUST BE LOCATED IN NYC*
PRM Creative has been approached by their primary client (an international tech giant) to build out an in-house (aka "agency embed") Creative Services Team to support their BRAND EXPERIENCE TEAM.
Key deliverables of the team:
· Creating new brand guidelines for the client's global flagship brand experiential center and its adaptations for local markets across the United States
· Developing and streamlining all brand assets for digital and print external communications (ex: all consumer-facing collateral, both in-space and out of home, websites, marketing and advertising campaigns, etc.)
· Developing and streamlining all brand assets for internal communications (ex: templated and custom presentations, newsletters, reports etc.)
· ...and more
PRM Creative provides strategic, end-to-end creative solutions that are beautifully designed. They help executives, entrepreneurs, creative leaders, and start-ups innovate their vision by putting strategy at the heart of all they do. Their clients often come to them at the crossroads of innovation seeking transformation. They are built to do just that. Their team blends strategy and creativity and each member represents a unique embodiment of those values. They develop close professional yet personal relationships to understand each client’s specific business challenges. That’s how they become the gatekeepers of strategic solutions, using their insights to plan, optimize, and deliver each asset. The specialists at PRM embed themselves into every challenge to transform their clients vision into reality. With offices in New York City and London, they have the brightest creative, design, and strategy experts on their team.
Primary Responsibilities of Digital Design Coordinator:
- Media management for workflows and projects
- Coordinates with supervisor on procurement and distribution of digital content.
- Manage the organization of the folder structure on the server, project, and related media assets as well as backing up/archiving
- Ingest, transcode, and manage raw material from shoots
- Perform administrative tasks such as maintaining asset tracking documents, third-party specification sheets, and deliverable procedures
- Responsible for the basic support and maintenance of digital playback systems
- Ability to do basic camera operating and editing
- Able to implement provided graphics and titles, ability to create original graphics/animation
- Tests and QC content with supervisor
Required Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience working in an agency setting via experiential/creative/studio environment
- High proficiency working with Adobe Suite applications (Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Photoshop, Illustrator a must)
- Knowledge of Final Cut, Da Vinci Resolve, Protools, FTP file sharing, and transcoding software a plus
- Strong attention to detail with demonstrated ability to be resourceful, take initiative, complete work on-time and within budgetary parameters set forth by client
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in accordance with budgets, timelines and project scope
- Can work independently in a fast paced and dynamic setting
- Proven experience managing multiple project assignments with changing priorities in a time-sensitive environment
A key requirement for joining this team is ensuring that the candidate’s personality fits with the established culture of our agency and the environment of our client - positive energy, great professional & personal attitude and collaborative spirit. + TALENT - creativity, passion for branding and attention to detailed, with short turn arounds and deadline.
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and resume.Posted 21 days ago Apply Now