UX/UI Product Designer
Build the future of digital health and help improve people’s lives with every interaction!
About the job
Chorus is looking for a Product Designer to work on our no-code, SaaS platform who is passionate about making products approachable for all our customers and wants to exercise their full range of user experience and interface design skills. You will work on all parts of the product development process: idea conception, user research, wire frames, Interface designs, data visualization and marketing and development support. It's a fast-paced environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative and iterative.
This position can be performed from anywhere and is open to remote. Our office is located in Long Beach, CA and we welcome hybrid work to join the team in person periodically.
Chorus Innovations is a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a no-code platform that enables anyone to visually create mobile, text messaging and interactive voice apps. Our mission is to democratize technology innovation in healthcare and we believe everyone can be a tech creator! The no-code platform you will work is the core of this mission!
As a Chorus Product Designer, you're enthusiastic about finding creative ways to improve the day-to-day experience of our users. You are confident enough to share and sell your ideas, and perceptive enough to know when to encourage others to share theirs, with a passion for collaboration. You thrive on combining analytical, data-driven analyses and decision-making with intuitive, emotional, inspiring design, providing holistic vision with an eye on business results. You are eager to dive into a complex space and shape the way people see and hear our brand and product through design that attracts, inspires, and engages.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with product owners and engineers to design next generation product features and compelling UI/UX
- Create a combination of concept sketches, user flow storyboards, low-fidelity wireframes and ultimately high-fidelity design deliverables to hand off to engineering
- Develop deep empathy for our customers by participating in and leading user research activities such as user interviews, just-in-time user testing, and workflow usability testing
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers to always push the bar for quality with humility and mutual respect
- Report to and collaborate closely with our Design Director who will look to you as a partner and thought leader
- 5+ years of industry experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role
- Demonstrated talent in both UI and UX/interaction design
- An online portfolio showcasing user-centered designs of complex web applications, samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes)Experience building Saas products
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills from past experience working with cross-functional teams of Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with participatory design
- Experience designing for youth
- Understanding of issues on equity, diversity and inclusion as they relate to product design
- Experience in healthcare, working with patients and other stakeholders
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Exciting, fast-growing, and diverse group of coworkers who are all working to help improve the lives of others by bringing down barriers in technology
- Performance bonuses
- Potential for signing bonus
- Options for equity in company
- Full medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k benefits
- Flexible work schedule and remote work possibilities
- Unlimited paid time off