Kenshoo is seeking a Freelance Designer who is a creative problem solver, a quick study, with a passion for great design and the ability to create the necessary design assets which are aligned with our Brand guidelines.
From brainstorming to implementation, you will work with talented members from the Marketing team to plan, concept and design ideas across multiple platforms. You are a strong conceptual thinker who will be expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process. With a brilliant design portfolio that includes digital design work (website design, UI, Social media, ad campaigns, creative posters) and a strong grasp of print design, you will have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of the Marketing team in designing pixel perfect and on-brand design collateral. You can tackle multiple projects simultaneously and are hands on with every project from start to finish.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers, fellow creatives, and company leaders by using creative problem solving across all different products and can make the complex simple and visually appealing.
- Synthesize business, technology, and user needs and envision smart, holistic design solutions
- Produce thoughtful, highly usable designs that embody the Kenshoo Brand
- A visual thinker with a sound understanding of design principles (a great eye for color, composition and typography)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a design related field (Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or similar)
- Ability to collaborate throughout the length of project, from conception to completion, including feedback, art direction and time management.
- Enthusiastic about an iterative creative process, and comfortable working in lean teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
Posted about 2 months ago