Product Design Lead
Qubit is the leading personalization platform for technically sophisticated businesses. We work with brands in retail, travel and egaming to provide their customers with more personal, engaging and relevant digital experiences. We’re combining artificial intelligence with business controls to help build a deep understanding of consumers and to solve problems in ecommerce.
The Product Design function at Qubit is dedicated to exploring the problems faced by teams in ecommerce, understanding their motivations and solving problems. Our product is designed for technical and commercial teams and we want to delight our end-users.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Product Design Lead to help us develop our team and deliver a delightful experience trusted by leading ecommerce businesses, which impact millions of customers across the globe.
- An end-to-end thinker and problem solver – curious to learn about the work of ecommerce and hungry to make our customers lives better
- A world-class designer – you have a full spectrum of skills from UX, interaction and visual design skills which can be used to create elegant solutions to the incredibly high standards
- A collaborative leader – passionate about growing and sharing your skills to help other team members to develop and to refine their talents
- Customer-centric in thought – from user research, to prototyping and feedback – you place the customer at the heart of every decision you make
- Designing usable and elegant web-based applications that are desktop and mobile responsive
- Using a variety of techniques to validate your work - including internal and external research and testing
- Prototyping concepts efficiently to effectively communicate your ideas and validate flows
- Leading a team of 3 Product Designers, acting as a mentor and escalation point
- Playing a key role in our Research & Development organisation. You will be leading a workstream and influencing the future product roadmap and engineering landscape
- A vocal, active member of the team to ensure we are constantly raising our standard of work and being an advocate of the customers needs
- Portfolio featuring relevant work examples. Experience in B2B SAAS highly desired.
- Ability to think at a high-level about product, not only 'how it should look' but 'how it should work’
- A strong understanding of research frameworks – how to understand the customers challenges and needs
- Experience leading small teams in a cross-functional environment
- Worked in scrum teams and delivered high quality design solutions
- Understanding of user-centered design and usability principles
- Experience in building and shipping complex software and applications
- Experience in working with granular design system frameworks
- Excellent communication skills to confidently articulate design decisions when questioned
- Basic understanding of product engineering and programming
- Be part of the Product Design community - it’s your passion as well as a job
Plenty of perks
As well as the opportunity to work with leading clients and a world-class team, you'll get:
- Realistic performance-related bonuses
- Equity options
- Private health and dental insurance
- Twice weekly supermarket shop so that you can have healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fortnightly company socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
Location: HQ is in London, other offices New York, San Francisco, LA, Paris and Hamburg
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in eCommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Posted 4 months ago