The Expert Institute (TEI) is a high growth tech start-up that has been disrupting the legal space since 2010. We are the fastest growing platform for connecting law firms with expert witnesses for complex litigation. Our business has been ranked as the “#1 Expert Witness Provider of 2018” by The National Law Journal - the legal industry’s most renowned publication.
The Expert Institute is one of the leading technology startups in the legal industry and has been scaling rapidly since our founding in 2011. Our headquarters are based on Wall St. in New York City, with additional offices in Los Angeles and Dallas. We have over 80 employees on staff with hiring plans across all departments.
You are a skilled graphic designer who wants to make your mark on a rising start-up company and help develop an industry-disrupting brand. A natural creative, you have a deep desire to come up with forward-thinking ideas and bring them to life across the full spectrum of visual expression. Of course, you also take pride in your exceptional attention to detail and know that the best outcome may take multiple tries. Most of all, you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will make significant impact on the future of the company’s brand. The Graphic Designer reports to the SVP of Marketing and will work closely with other members of the team to design and maintain internal and external projects.
- Serve as an active contributor to the development, and maintenance of our overall brand strategy
- Work closely with the company stakeholders, and marketing team on the redesign of our website
- Create visual content for use across every marketing channel, including both digital and print advertisements, social media posts, emails, and more
- Create and maintain business presentations and proposal documents for clients
- Create diagrams, infographics, and other visual materials in support of content marketing efforts
- Design pitch decks, one- pagers, and other marketing collateral to support our sales team
- Ensure client-facing materials across all departments follow brand guidelines
- B.A/B.S. Degree in relevant field
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- 2-4+ years of relevant graphic design experience (SaaS preferred but not required)
- A strong creative portfolio that demonstrates creativity, innovation, conceptual thinking, strong design ability, data visualization, layout and typographic skills.
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign and other design tools
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and own projects through completion