Marketing Designer $45–$55hr
This is a freelance position with the potential for ongoing work for the right candidate. If you are a skilled and passionate graphic designer, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of work. We look forward to hearing from you!
$45–$55hr at 20-40 hours a week. 3-6 months with potential for extension.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤩
ACR Bivy is looking for a Marketing Designer and Outdoor Enthusiast to join our growing team. Build engaging marketing ads and content to drive our growth. This person is highly creative, willing to try new things, and highly organized.
Your Day to Day 👐
Advertising and Social Media
- Design and produce digital display ads, carousel ads, and gifs.
- Production of advertising campaigns including email, display banners, social media ads.
- Develop and maintain collateral including sell sheets, mock-ups, and presentations.
- Photo Editing – Use photo editing software to create high standard images
- Create gifs and convert static ads into animated ads (ideally can also do CGI animations)
- Edit basic real-footage video
- Willingness to experiment with self-made video content
- Pixel perfect Figma designs
- Tradeshow Booth and Swag Designs
- Packaging Design
- Update Brand Guidelines
- Updated Design System
- PowerPoint Presentations
Sound like you? 🍃
- Creative, able to produce lots of varied content rather than lots of the same material or style
- Able to proactively seek out good ad formats to replicate
- Fast working – pushing multiple ads per week
- Responsive to feedback
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous work