I've been designing apps since the App Store launched in 2008. This week, I finally took a stab at building one myself and launched my first app on the App Store. It's a fairly simple app, but something meaty enough for me to dive into. This app fits into a larger project of mine with more apps shipping this year.
- Calculate tip and total bill amount by just entering a bill amount
- Choose from 4 preset tip amounts
- Split the bill with up to 12 people
- Send split amounts by iMessage
Features in the Works:
- Full dark-mode support for iOS 13
- Requesting money with Venmo
- And more...
Get it today on the App Store
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2020 Dribbble. All rights reserved.