We recently worked on a project at Focus Lab where we needed to copy and paste guides from a 960-grid layout to individual pages within Photoshop.
So I found this photoshop script that I thought might help a lot of you as well.
7 Magical steps to copying guides in Photoshop:
1. Close Photoshop
3. Open that magical application up again.
4. Open the file you want to copy the guides from
5. File > Scripts > Browse > CopyGuides.jsx. Hold SHIFT as you select the file.
6. Open your disorganized file you want to spiffy up. Find that file again (this time do not hold shift)
7. As Steve Jobs's would say BOOM!
Also thank you to @Haziq Mir for the background!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom