You've seen the Jon Contino-designed Dribbble shirt on United Pixelworkers, right? Would you like to win one for free?
Here's the deal: We dreamed up three fake basketball teams from the 1920s: the Salem Dribbblers, the Pittsburgh Workers, and the Long Island Aviators. Your challenge is to take one of these teams and design a logo, a wordmark, an identity system, a uniform, whatever you want. Your design is not limited in any way, but try to keep their team colors close to the shot above (Dribbblers: pink and grey, Workers: black and yellow, Aviators: navy and orange).
The winners will be chosen like so:
- The rebound with the most overall likes.
- The three rebounds (not including the overall winner) with the most likes for their respective team.
- Coaches pick: Dribbble HQ, Coach Jon, and Coach Jay each pick their favorite rebounds.
Here are the particulars:
- Make sure your shot is a rebound of this shot, or else it won't count.
- Your rebound should focus on only one of the three teams.
- If you want to design each of the three teams, make them separate shots.
- The contest ends Monday, June 4 at 2pm Eastern.
- The winners receive a free Dribbble + United Pixelworkers + Jon Contino shirt, the glory of victory, and whatever other goodies we feel like throwing in.
- Like all playoffs, the designs you create are never used by anyone. This is 100% fun.
That's it. Go get 'em, and good luck to all Dribbblers.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom