Find your next experience
A few key features of my design are:
• Easy to identify the purpose of the header toggle
• Easy to RSVP to events
• Easy to cancel events
• Default search options for immediate feedback, but easy to change search, location and dates
• The card information for each event in the search results is only the most important
◦ Name, Location (neighborhood/area), Number of Attendees, Description Preview, Time and Hashtags
◦ Based on my experience of organizing some events, people really need to know how many people are going to make a mental model of the type of event
◦ Users should be able to RSVP based only on this information but it's also likely that most of the time they'll want to read the full description by heading into the full event page.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.