myGoals is a simple conceptual IOS app. You create a goal, you check it off once you've done it. It's that easy.
I was given this task the app in 45 minutes at an onsite interview for a role a year ago. Simple brief, no existing resources provided. This is my breakdown of how I spent the 45 minutes:
1. Setting up the wifi! (5 mins)
2. Sketch, concept, ideation (5 mins)
3. Low fidelity wireframing (10 mins)
4. Decision on colour palette and UI style, Logo design (5 mins)
5. UI Design (10 mins)
6. App Banner design (yes, i had to do an app banner as well...) (5 mins)
7. Outline of presentation to employer. (5 mins)
Yup, really keep me on my toes for this one.
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in