No meetups near you? Go ahead and start your own!
Improving conversion rate with a new refreshing checkout flow is not that easy. I split the process on three steps, rather than putting all in one page.
Here are some rules that I follow when I'm designing web forms:
- Use top aligned labels, for both, mobile and desktop
- Group labels with their inputs
- Bring to light basic helper text whenever possible
- Use one column in your form
- Display inline validation
- Make it simple and fun
Sharing more stuff soon,
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.