Position : Sr. UX Designer
Location: Bangalore, India
* You will be involved in strategising the complete design process from user research, flows, wireframes, conceptualisation.. to final graphics and design testing.
* Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets on a range of products; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
* Inspire and mentor others in the Design team
* Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
* Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision of a product and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
* Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
* Partner with others in the broader design community to develop and extend the experience across for improvising UX.
* 3-4 years professional experience in UX/UI Designing and solid knowledge about current design trends.
* Portfolio demonstrating strong design thinking and user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetics
* Capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts, and a propensity towards simplification
* Obsession with foreseeing and advocating customer needs
* An informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
* Proven ability to work cross-team, lead the design process and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and marketing
* Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts
* Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
* Commitment to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
* Ability to quickly turn around detailed wireframes, mockups, or visual comps in an iterative environment.
* Ability to work directly with highly technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Solid experience guiding or managing user research and usability testing
* Although the role does not require you to code but sounds knowledge of HTML CSS will be a plus.
Send us your portfolios & Resume —email@example.com