Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Scale Design Systems in 8 weeks...
Land your dream job! You'll have a career support specialist to review your portfolio...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Popped into Illustrator to do some quick mockups for icons. It's amazing how often we've been able to use the actual mockups for projects lately. This is looking like it'll be one of those times.
Related; I love drawing in Illustrator. I've used Photoshop for 95% of the drawing I've done in both my professional life and personal life. (The other 5% is MS Paint)
This will change now though. Illustrator drawings are just so smooth, and I've got the perfect side-project to get decent at it real soon.