Dan and I are still hard at work planning the Handcrafted CSS seminar in lovely Nashville, Tennessee, and we are nearing the end of our early bird registration period. So we figured we'd reprise our contest from last year, and give away a few free passes.
Here's the info:
• Post a rebound (a kind of visual "riff" to you non-Dribbblers) to this Dribbble entry before Friday at noon EST. (Want the PSD? Nab it here.)
• Don't have a Dribbble account? No problem! Post it as an entry on your blog, and post a link to your entry as a comment on my blog entry before the cutoff date.
• We'll be selecting two winners:
• The Dribbble rebound with the most likes.
• The non-Dribbble entry that Dan and I subjectively judge to be supremely incredible. (That's a thing. Honest.)
• We'll also be selecting two runners-up:
• The Dribbble rebound with the second highest likes.
• The non-Dribbble entry that Dan and I subjectively judge to be supremel—I think you can see where this is going.
The winners will each receive one free pass to our conference, which includes a free DVD edition of Handcrafted CSS. The runners-up will each receive a free copy of Handcrafted CSS, along with a copy of Dan's omgorgeous Bit Monsters letterpress print. And for an added bonus, the non-Dribbble winner and runner-up will both receive a Dribbble invitation.
I imagine your face currently looks something like this right now. So rebound away, get those entries posted, and we hope to see you all at Handcrafted CSS Nashville in June!
almost 4 years ago
If someone can turn this into an illustration of a hound, they should receive two free passes.
@Dan: Craig Henry probably can do just that.
@Dan Even better if it were a hash mark, just to pave the way for a "Pound of the Baskervilles" joke.
by Lea Botwinick
sorry, couldn't resist...
almost 4 years ago
by Ryan Merrill
Your Baskerville ampersand inspired me to inject it into my upcoming Cincinnati screen print. I think it fits the mood perfectly, and looks darn good too.
Looking forward to seeing the other entries.
by Chris Casciano
by Todd Budnikas
Love me some Baskerville.
by Jesse Dodds
Just a little idea I had :)
by Dave Rau
I feel dirty
by Dan Wiersema
Had some fun with it. :)
by Bruce Spang
The ampersand's there, but it's just an outline.
by Jonathan Speir
by Bill Biwer
Prizes are too good not to participate in this rebound competition.
by Kyle Jones
I've never met Ethan but judging from flickr I assume he looks something like this. Created by slicing and dicing the aforedribbbled Baskerville Ampersand.
by Kiryn Clay
who wouldn't like to work in an Ampersand - seriously.
by Corey Haggard
And that’s the game! Thanks for playing, everyone. These are just damned incredible.
Dan and I will announce the winners within the week. Watch this space! (Or this other space. Whatevers.)
Hey, all—just a quick note to say that the winners have been announced! Thanks so much to everyone who participated, and hopefully we'll see some of you in Nashville in June.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.