Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
🧠 How might we help new users become autonomous active users and set them up for long-term success from the beginning of their journey? How might we offer a personalised yet consistent onboarding experience to any user profile?
👉 Our guiding principles
- We build momentum for new users
- We provide the exact help the user needs: no less (disappointing), no more (overwhelming)
- We trust users to be aware of their needs: we don’t impose, we offer choices
- We acknowledge our product can be complex, thus our content is always accessible and helpful
🔎 Solutions details
- 2nd shot: users aren't forced to go through the onboarding. Even if they pick the wrong way, they'll always be offered help.
- 3rd shot: We offer a clear, simple and reassuring to-do list, accessible at any time, for guidance and learning reinforcement
- 4th shot: A reasonable amount of tooltips guide the user through the interface. They are light, easy to read and encouraging.
- 5th shot: Our "get started" section, in addition to the to-do list, embeds a resources section available at any time for users willing to go further.
⭐️ This flow was improved and tested multiple times, and reached a 96pts usability score.
Why are you reporting this shot?
Please visit our Help Center for instructions on reporting Trademark or Copyright violations.