This post is one of the concepts I considered for a well known dating app at the time of my employment there.
Instead of having a bottom nav bar we have a carousel of the following app sections:
- Explore. You find people you like there
- Top Gems. People picked for you based on your preferences
- Looking good. Your profile information
- Go Out. You find people you like based on what places they like to visit
- Catch Up. A list of people you can exchange messages with
I'm curious to know if you guess what app I'm referring to. In fact, I'm so curious that I'll share all source files of this post with the first commenter who gets it right.