As some of you commented you were going to try gradient maps, just some tips:
- remember to use it with moderation (it can be as bad as too much alcohol)
- play with the colors and opacity to achieve different effects
- you can use a mask on the gradient to soften it in specific areas
- be careful when you use greens on people skin (they get a zombie-look). On the other hand cold colors can be great for landscapes.
- it can be used to unify color palettes (if you have used more colors than you wanted)
- you can use it on photographs too (the result can be a little instagram-ish)
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
We’re Tiny along with
We Work Remotely and more.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in