I just wanted to share my magnifier with you :)
The end screen res. is 800x600 so you can put your mockup on dribbble ;)
1. install action and open PSD file
2. after you edited the smart object (background), close the psb
3. move the magnifier layer where ever you want on the background
4. before you start the ACTION, close every window in photoshop except mine PSD
5. start action and play with the background after (like I did with gussian blur here)
If theres some trouble, you can ask me here :)
Have fun :)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2015 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.