Freelance Email Graphic Designer
Who we are
Spiraledge is a collection of companies focused on health and wellness and is the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet & YogaOutlet. Both SwimOutlet and YogaOutlet have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. We are a fully remote team, with headquarters previously in Campbell, California.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Campbell, CA, YogaOutlet is the first specialized multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis. Backed by a parent company with over two decades of online retail experience and ecommerce infrastructure, YogaOutlet is committed to providing industry-leading shipping capabilities and superior customer service to help outfit and equip yoga-enthusiasts throughout the evolution of their practice on and off the mat.
Freelance Email Graphic Designer, YogaOutlet
Remote | 15-25 hours per week | Contracted to Hire
What you will do
- Design and develop digitally for various platforms - with the primary focus on designing for email - YogaOutlet averages 4 promotional eblast email designs per week + automated email campaigns
- Design web assets and other digital banners with a focus on designs with a mobile first approach
- Drive graphic design execution based on data and business objectives
- Create an emotional connection with the consumer through thoughtful, creative designs
- Work closely with newsletter leads to understand design impact on newsletter performances
- Apply brand guidelines across all assets and ensure on-brand continuity in visual messaging across all channels
- Work closely with cross functional partners
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Thrive in a remote work environment
- Organize and maintain all assets
Who you are
- A team player that understands the importance of collaboration
- Have a passion or understanding for Yoga/Activewear/Athleisure
- 3+ years' experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong command of best design practices for email including typography layout
- Have a strong portfolio that shows a strong understanding of email design
- Familiarity with yoga, health, and wellness
- Possess a track record of achieving excellence through relentless collaboration, communication, patience
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a flexible schedule (during normal business hours and outside of normal business hours)
Examples of Past YogaOutlet Email Designs:
When submitting your resume and cover letter, you must provide a portfolio of your work with specific examples of email designs which you have done in the past.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Spiraledge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.