Who we are
Fully is a digitally-native vertically-integrated eCommerce business. We make and sell office furniture that is beautiful, well-built, and designed to create a healthy, supportive workplace where everyone can feel and do their best.
Who you are
We’re looking for a UX/UI designer with a strong eCommerce background. Ideally, you’re someone who can balance eCommerce best-practices with the art of designing for a people-focused brand. Connecting and communicating effortlessly with our internal marketing team and clearly translating that POV to our development partner is key.
What you’ll do
- Work on a discrete set of projects for our 2021 Fully.com technical roadmap
- Collaborate with our internal creative and eCommerce teams and our development partner.
- Migrate and update our existing web design to Figma and create a standardized style library
- Inform both our creative and development team on best practices for Figma workflow collaboration including version control and design handoffs
- We anticipate this partnership to span over the next 3 months
What you’ll need
- Strong eCommerce design experience and knowledge
- Strong experience working with design to development workflows
- Comfort with production UI design work and translating design comps and libraries from Sketch to Figma
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly explain design decisions
Please tell us a little about yourself and provide portfolio/relevant links. Scope of work and additional details available on request.