Senior Brand Designer
The Company You’ll Join
Evercast is the first real-time collaboration platform built for creatives by creatives. It combines video conferencing, HD live-streaming, and full-spectrum audio in a single web-based platform. No matter where in the world they're located, users can securely stream any creative workflow with ultra low latency and uncompromising quality.With features made specifically to facilitate creative collaboration, Evercast offers a digital experience that mirrors the ease and productivity of a team sitting shoulder-to-shoulder. Learn more at evercast.us
A recipient of the 2020 Engineering Emmy award, Evercast is trusted by major Hollywood studios, including Netflix, Warner Bros, HBO, and Sony Pictures -- as well as industry-leading creative agencies such as BBDO and Hogarth International. Each and every day, thousands of creative professionals use Evercast to collaborate remotely with their teams.
The Team You’ll Work With
You will be an integral part of the Evercast marketing team - a group of five talented team members and a handful of specialized contractors that is growing up pretty quickly. We’re all passionate about the impact we make and the projects we work on. We work together pretty closely and have fun, but also maintain autonomy so we can move quickly. We nurture a creative team environment that promotes ownership, taking risks, and being inventive.
The Problems You’ll Solve
Evercast has grown quickly, and we recently went through a significant and exciting rebranding (read about it here). We are at the point where we need someone to own and drive visual consistency across all touchpoints - establishing rules and systems for the visual brand identity. You will be a key contributor on various teams, build our design system, and push our brand to new heights.
The Impact You’ll Have
- Build a world-class brand, used by thousands of creatives within Hollywood and around the world
- Elevate the Evercast visual identity as a respected iconic brand
- Build and maintain our design system - from icons, photography, and illustration to the components used in our website and product
- Design website pages, digital marketing assets, advertising creative, app screens, and more
- Support our internal team and partners with guidelines and assets
- This can include product launches, collaborations, events, sales materials, presentations, company culture/training, etc
- Oversee our team of designers; mentoring talent and managing projects
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of design experience at a relevant tech company
- A passion for visual storytelling, demonstrable through a portfolio containing advertising creative, design systems and web assets/pages
- A solid understanding of responsive design (web, desktop, and mobile platforms)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups and defend your design decisions
- Prior experience working in the technology industry. You enjoy learning about new technologies and are able to collaborate with people in other departments
- Understand business goals, product roadmaps, and user insights to translate into clear design priorities for yourself
- You have mastered the primary Adobe design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and Figma (we use this for our website/product)
- You are familiar with the primary Google products (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides), Canva, Keynote, Slack, and Asana (or similar project management tool)
- Ability to uphold responsiveness and collaboration in a remote environment. You are an organized self-starter with strong communication skills. Being part of a distributed team requires proactive communication and sometimes even oversharing.
- Experience working in a product design environment
We Take Care Of Our Team
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Mission driven: We are not just another startup — we’re a group of passionate individuals that truly care about creatives. We believe that creativity brings people together from around the world, and our software exists to facilitate creatives working together, no matter where they are.
- Impact: We are making a huge impact in the lives of creatives. We encourage every employee to push the envelope. Our best ideas come from out-of-the-box-thinking and innovation.
- Compensation: Competitive pay based on the work you do, not your previous salary.
- Benefits + Perks: Health insurance, paid time off, equipment, and much more.
We Value Diversity
Evercast is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.