Senior Marketing Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Designer with flair in social media to join our creative force. As a critical member of our innovative team, you'll be one of the architects with an empathetic mindset to help build and articulate creative marketing campaigns including social media for Wondershare.
_ Please apply with your portfolio link! _
- Art direct and design exciting creatives to bring marketing and social media campaigns to life. We love to keep our community engaged.
- As a Senior Marketing Designer, you'll collaborate and communicate with our talented peers in the brand and social media strategy, Copywriters, and designers from motion and brand to develop campaigns.
- Lead a design team of 3 designers.
Your role as a Creative Partner
- You are hand's on and can help the team to stay motivated and build a productive work relationship between our design teams in Vancouver and Shenzhen.
- Showcase different use of visual mediums (illustration, graphic design, animation, or typography) to keep our campaigns stay relatable and inspired for our community.
- Conceive ideas with designers and provides concepts and iterations with good design aesthetics and workflow.
- Incredible portfolio with 7+ years of experience in marketing and brand design for digital products.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing design and campaign design experience within an internal brand team at technology or an advertising agency.
- Strong communication skills to help sell ideas to our stakeholders and project members.
- Superb at ideation, color theory, and conceptual skills.
- Strategize thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Have an eye for detail and help nurture consistent style.
- Have a love for social media, and marketing campaigns.
- Extremely sensitive to the changes of user data and user expectations management.
- Always pay attention to and analyze popular design trends.
- Strong sense of ownership, proactive, teamwork, strong communication and coordination skills, and a high sense of responsibility.
Bonus to have:
- Experience working with international teams.
- Experience in working with technology or a creative agency.
- Experience with 3d, motion, UX, and interactive campaigns.
- Knowledge and passion for digital brand experience in general.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus incentive program paid quarterly
- Comprehensive benefits after 3 months including extended health and dental
- Personal spending account + Health spending account
- Vacation: 15 days
- Paid sick days
- Half-day Fridays!
- Lots of growth opportunities
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Wondershare.
Wondershare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, family status, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, political belief, or conviction of a criminal or summary conviction offense unrelated to their employment.
- Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place