Aging Media is a growing boutique business-to-business media (B2B) company that covers the $7.5 trillion business of aging.
We are looking for a talented web designer to help us launch new products and work with our editorial teams to create amazing editorially driven publications and events.
Our business seeks to elevate B2B media by providing quality content with amazing design. Our primary audience is business executives serving the post-acute care industries that seek business news, competitive intelligence and opportunities to learn through thought leadership, research and opportunities to network through events. Our underlying philosophy is that B2B media does not have to be boring. You’ll bring a creative eye to our business audience that delivers impact and excitement.
- Be a protector of the brand. Demonstrate a talent for clean, modern graphic design that combines text and imagery in a way that’s both consistent with our brands and pushes us to grow
- Handle regular website design updates for 6+ sites on the company’s WordPress platform
- Design assets to support Aging Media’s brands and offerings, including white papers, e-books, events materials and custom content packages
- Apply consistent branding to promotion and execution of 5+ Aging Media events (website, powerpoint/keynote, social media design)
- 3- 5 years of experience as a designer
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with WordPress platform
- Online portfolio with examples of recent digital work
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook Twitter and LinkedIn
- Basic video editing knowledge
- Familiar with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Experience with MailChimp and Hubspot
- Knowledge of HTML email template design and development
- Knowledge of responsive design
Required Qualities & Characteristics:
- Feeling of responsibility for delivering exceptional service to clients, both internal and external
- Strong judgement and high professional standards
- Attention to detail is written on your soul
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Demonstrates strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Able to multi-task and stay organized
- Comfortable with a structured approach to tasks and record-keeping
- Professionalism in personality, appearance, and work product
- Ability to set goals and execute to meet deadlines while maintaining integrity in the process
- Positive attitude, able to quickly build rapport with clients and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently/individually and to work on small teams
- Quick learner and ability to adapt in a fast paced, growing environment
- This position reports to the Executive Vice President.
- This position does not manage other employees.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flexible work environment
- Insurance offered - Health, dental, vision benefits, commuter and company-paid short term disability
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Dynamic, dedicated, fun and hard-working environment
- A collaborative work environment in a growing market
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as business needs arise.
Email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] agingmedia.com
No phone calls please.
About Aging Media Network:
Aging Media Inc. is a media company serving business professionals in the senior housing, home health, skilled nursing, hospice, and reverse mortgage industries.
Aging Media does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected category recognized by state, federal, or local laws. Equal opportunity employer.