Apparel Graphic Designer - License
If you’re a creative thinker who enjoys the challenge of creating concepts from brief to final exquisite piece and you have an interest in the underlying brand strategy.
Your work is underpinned by a strong appreciation of current design and fashion trends, you love typography and you have an eye for detail. You enjoy the freedom and autonomy to make your own decisions but work collaboratively within a small team.
You’re an experienced communicator with a positive, enthusiastic, attitude, and enjoy working on Licenses and brands.
- A proven track record as a Licensed graphic designer (at least 2 years)
- Strong CAD experience
- Working under pressure to deadlines
- Researching, designing, and developing licensed ranges to ensure it evolves and continues to meet the needs of the brand.
- Works closely with product managers to produce fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs/strategies.
- Manage multiple projects in different stages well.
- Create clean and well organized final illustrations/graphics in line with brand and licensed requierments
- Communicate progress updates via Slack and weekly check-ins
- Understands technical aspects of the construction of products and components regarding design and development
- Understand and have a passion for licensed properties and their consumer base.
- Licensing business model experience is a plus