Learning Experience Designer
Learning Designer with Musical Background
Full-time/part-time | remote or on-site in Linz, AT
Learn • Practice • Play
3 easy steps to follow, that not only apply to our +150.000 users but also to us Fretellians and our professional skills. We have grown into a warm-hearted, passionate bunch of people who collaborate on-site in Linz/Hallein or remotely from all corners of the world to offer the best possible AI-based music learning experience to our users whilst enjoying the benefits of a surrounding that allows you to be yourself, contribute, grow, and smile.
Our content team creates elegant and valuable learning experiences for our users, making sure they progress on their guitar learning journey whilst having fun. As our new passionate Instructional Designer, you will help the team at least 20 hours a week to deliver the best possible digital learning content and ensure continuous high-quality instructions that are easy to follow.
- Developing digital learning content concepts including storytelling and the creation of storyboards
- Conceptualizing instructional videos, images and texts for our app and YouTube
- Managing the evaluation of learning content, from test plan creation to result analysis
- Collaborating closely with the other Instructional Designer as well as Digital Media Designers and Musicologists
What to bring along:
- A degree in Communication and Knowledge Media (or a related field) or equivalent work experience in the e-learning or instructional design field
- At least 1 year of work experience in the design of digital learning content
- Experience with the usage and creation of storyboards
- Knowledge of music theory and/or playing the guitar
- Ideally, experience in producing learning videos and user-centered content evaluation
- Excellent written and verbal English skills with an affinity for writing texts
- A creative mind with a passion for music
- A highly structured and detail-oriented work approach with a hands-on mentality
- Proactive self-starter with a positive mindset and a desire to learn
Show us what you’ve got to offer and send us your CV & work samples by clicking on the button below or writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Stage is (Y)Ours!
Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 30.000,- (full-time) but this is the very least we can do for you. Your actual offer depends on your skills and experience. At Fretello we are proud to foster a flexible working environment, offering remote work possibilities and personal time off.