UI & UX Designer
As a UI and UX Designer at Commission Factory, you will be collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop graphic design and UI concepts that support our business goals and the evolution of the brand. You will create innovative designs that are relevant to our dual customer base and support all key aspects of our product, marketing and professional service teams. This position reports directly to the Product Manager.
UI/UX and Product Design at Commission Factory
Commission Factory is still regarded as one of the newcomers in the affiliate marketing industry (even though we're now 9 years old). We came along and took software design in a direction that up until our launch had never been seen or experienced with data-heavy marketing platforms. Our goal was to present to users an interface that not only looked great but made sense and was simple to use. Our motto for design is "Simple by Design and Deep by Choice" - meaning that our platform can be as simple or as complex as our users need it to be and a solution that can scale with them as they grow too.
Product design at Commission Factory takes the dream and makes it something everyone can relate to, admire and even love. We start from the very early stages: finding the right problem to tackle, explore ideas for how to solve it and then refine it into a coherent solution. Our product designers carry out research, brainstorming, sketching, prototyping, and collaboration with our developers and different teams to ship great products that our customers love and our team are proud of.
What we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will show the following skills and traits
- You have a highly detailed, collaborative approach to teamwork
- You are able to take direction from a Product Manager, Head of Marketing and even the CEO who continues to shape the future of the company as we grow.
- You will be an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite and can teach us all some tips and tricks and be a pro when it comes to using Adobe XD for all prototyping, wireframing and high-fidelity design.
- You are excited by regularly coming up with new ideas, shipping new products and features that address our users’ needs.
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes to test with users.
- You're passionate about design and keep up with all of the latest design trends, case studies and philosophies of what makes design great.
- You appreciate big picture thinking whilst adhering to design constraints and can easily bend the rules and shape the future of our platform and brand.
- You are a problem solver that can rise to any challenge. You can comfortably be left to your own devices to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that adhere to our brand and appeal to our customers.
- You enjoy flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects from UI/UX, print media, video and animation.
- Competitive salary
- Any time, anywhere working policy. We value work/life balance and give you the freedom to come into the office or work from home
- Generous parental leave policy
- Social committees and team events
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, new babies and members of our team
- Social responsibility - take time off to do charitable work
- Please send across your portfolio/examples of your work when applying.