Design Intern - Paid
March 4, 2020
Available Position: Design Intern - Paid
Mountain View Group is currently seeking a part-time Design Intern. We are looking for a dedicated energetic individual with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment. This position will support our Design Director and Art Director in various art direction and graphic design production. Our design team supports corporate marketing and internal communications needs for large corporate clients, as well as our own internal marketing needs.
If you are interested, please send your resume, cover letter, and online portfolio of work to the email address listed below.
Internship Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to):
• Production of print and digital marketing materials
• Creating mockups for clients
• Creating digital presentations
• Image retouching and adjustment
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge of 4-color process and preparing files for offset printing
• Familiarity with Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus
• Familiarity with digital media and applications a plus
· A candidate with a degree in Graphic Design or similar subject OR student currently studying Design (undergraduate or graduate)
• Design portfolio
• Minimum of 3 references in design / production industry (Academic references acceptable)
The initial engagement for this opportunity is 30 hours per week for a term of three months.
A possible long-term position may be created upon successful completion of the trial period.
Mountain View Group, Ltd. is a creative agency that works primarily in corporate marketing, branding, and culture communications. Our clients include The Coca-Cola Company, GE, Raytheon, UPS, and Newell Brands among others. We have a highly collaborative environment and are focused on delivering the best creative solutions to solve our clients’ needs.