THE EXPERIENCE DESIGNER JOB
We are looking for a skilled Experience Designer who will help design a web and mobile experience for one of our clients. We are seeking an Experience Designer who has experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and transformative brand experiences. Preference will be given to people who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and design chops.
For this project we're looking to hire for visual design, experience design and interaction design. This could be one or several people depending on skill set. We have initial wireframes that need to be expanded and have visual design done. From there we are looking to create a design system for ongoing application development.
This is a 2-4 month contract position that could extend to full time as the project and other projects progress.
We believe that design starts with a strong business case and that our applications must provide both business and user value to be successful. We start with a strong UX and create stunning visual designs on top of them. We design and build to create reusable and scalable design systems for our clients that provide lasting value.
A successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. We will always prefer self-starters who can work closely with clients to understand how our designs help them meet their needs.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using a creative approach
- Collaborate with other designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Familiar with using modern design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma and Zeplin.
- Experience with creating component design systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills