Senior Product Designer
Join the D&D Beyond team at Fandom and work on the official digital companion for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. We are excited to take the next steps in realizing our extensive vision for D&D Beyond—continuing to bring the most convenience, customization, and captivation to the D&D community we can.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a big impact on a rapidly growing product experience, while working with a diverse team of designers across the world to create a better sense of craft and community at Fandom.
The role of Senior Product Designer, is a hands-on position requiring conceptualization, research, and presentation skills, the ability to generate quantity and quality design concepts, deliver on deadlines, and communicate ideas effectively. As a qualified candidate, you care deeply about design but enthusiastically welcome honest feedback. You’re able to balance usable designs with smart, creative risks, and are eager to push boundaries to achieve the most effective solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Play a lead role in the design and execution of new products and user experiences.
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, data analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy
- Collaborate with designers focused on our web and app experiences to ensure a cohesive user experience across our entire product portfolio
- Push the visual and interaction design of Dungeons and Dragons Beyond forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting systems and style guides
- Help shape the Design team culture, influence the way we work, and participate in the hiring process for new talent.
- Operate independently to prioritize multiple assignments, present work to internal stakeholders, and deliver killer creative under deadline.
- 4-5+ years of product design experience
- A team player and have a strong desire to work collaboratively with a growing design team across Product and Brand design.
- Great at communicating to designers and non-designers alike. You’re able to effectively articulate your design decisions and what problems you’re solving
- Experienced and comfortable validating concepts through research, low and high-fidelity prototyping and user testing
- Equally comfortable working the details of your designs at a pixel-perfect level as well as at a broad conceptual one.
- Able to think at a high level about product strategy and vision, while recognizing how your work impacts it
- Self-driven and thrive in an environment with short feedback loops
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content. FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.